Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Fully welded frame and sash corners assures strength, durability and years for trouble-free service in the home
- Lead free designer composite cam locks and keepers provide security and performance that exceeds metal/zinc locks
- 3/4″ insulated glass is standard with many other glazing options
- Positive interlock at meeting rail for added security and structural integrity
- Heavy duty weatherstripping on frame and sash for protection against air and water infiltration
- Time tested maintenance free constant force coil balances designed for years of smooth, easy sash operation and never needs adjustment
- Patented Integral J-Channel aesthetically conceals siding and eliminates the need for snap-in accessories
- Molded-in sash lift rail for easy operation
- Integral pre-punched nailing fin for easy and accurate installation
- Beveled exterior frame and unequal lite sashes for traditional look
- Standard PVC colors include white, tan, and clay with a variety of optional exterior colors
- Available in the Single Hung, Double Hung, Picture Window, Single Glider, Three Lite Glider window styles and matching Geometric shapes
- Fiberglass mesh screens
- Intercept® Warm Edge Glass Spacer System
- Capable of meeting Energy Star requirements in all four zones. Your local distributor can help you determine the right product configuration for Energy Star certification.
Download Product Brochure: 1000 Brochure.pdf
There are no reviews yet.