vinyl siding snips have a hollow ground bevel edge for cutting vinyl siding. Blade pivot bolt is threaded into bottom blade keeping blades in adjustment for ease of operation. Requires less hand force than stamped blade models. Perfect for cutting vinyl siding nail lip, vinyl trim, and other soft materials. cuts straight and wide. Made in the USA
- Cuts straight and wide curves
- Hot drop-forged of high carbon steel
- Special hollow ground bevel edge for cutting vinyl siding, vinyl siding nail lip, vinyl trim, and other soft materials
- Cuts “Pinch-Thru-Point” Precision cuts completely to blade tip end which reduces cutting strokes and enables complete and accurate trim cuts.
- Long-Lasting Cutting Edge; Hot-drop forged blades are precision ground and scientifically heat-treated.
- Do not cut metal
- Made in the USA