Cellofoam’s POLY SHIELD® heat laminated sheathing. offers tough poly facers for added strength and durability-important in storing, handling and installation.
- 3/8″ – 4′ X 2′ Fanfold Insulation
- 25 Pc count bundles
- Delivers the most R-Value per $
- Retains Thermal Properties (No Thermal Drift)
- High Resistance To Moisture
- Easy to Install
- Abuse Resistant
- Installation labor reduced by approximately 60%
- Environmentally Friendly. (contains no formaldehyde or ozone-depleting CFCs, HFCs, or HCFCs)
- Versatile – Poly Laminate and Reflective Foil Facers
POLY SHIELD®’s closed cell EPS core wraps the structure in permanent R-value, retarding radiant heat flow and reducing air-infiltration. POLY SHIELD® offers both high efficiency and low cost insulation.
POLY SHIELD® is made of Cellofoam Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) rigid insulation, faced with a tough poly laminate or a reflective foil facer. If a reflective surface is not desired, poly laminate can be ordered on both sides. Standard density is 1#. Other densities up to 3# pcf and thicknesses up to 4″ are also available.
Because POLY SHIELD® is made of millions of closed cells of expanded polystyrene, it has an excellent resistance to heat transfer. Not a vapor barrier.
When POLY SHIELD® is properly installed it doesn’t deteriorate with age, is resistant to mildew, rot, fungus, bacteria, and doesn’t require maintenance. The tough facings resist abuse during construction and storage/warehousing…. To read the rest of the content please click the attached pdf.
There are no reviews yet.