30 or 45 Degree Bays and 3 to 5 Lite Bow Windows
Whether you’re looking to create window seats or add dimension to a room, we have the bay and bow styles you need. You can chose from 3- to 5-lite styles, or select double hung or casement windows to flank a middle picture window. Flankers open to provide ventilation.
Bay and bow windows arrive completely assembled and are simple to install and customize.
- Bay windows may be 30- or 45-degrees
- Bow windows are 15-degrees
- All units come completely assembled and ready for installation
- Cable system is mandatory
- Double hung flankers are considered standard
- Screens are included on all operable flankers*
- All units include insulated glass
- 1′ birch head and seat board is standard
- Available colors are white and almond
Vinyl Color Options
Laminated Color Options
Painted Color Options
Note: Device/Monitor screen settings may affect color shown. Please refer to actual window sample when selecting colors. Laminates and exterior painted options available on select products, if they are not shown above they are not available on this product. Interior and exterior laminates available on white window only. Only use mild, water based household cleaner on painted product and rinse immediately with water. See full cleaning instructions for details. Grid offering limited to 5/8” contoured or SDL on exterior painted windows.
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass and argon gas for additional efficiency
- Ultra Low-E Glass and argon gas
- Obscure, tempered or double-strength glass
- Decorative beveled and leaded glass
Decorative Glass Options
Note: Leaded/Star Bevel glass option available on picture windows only and pattern adjusts based on actual window size. Star Bevel background color added for display clarity.
- Charcoal aluminum half screen
- 3 interior Wood Laminates (available with Series 1800 only)
- Bronze exterior laminate (available on Series 1600 only)
- 8 painted exterior colors (white interior only, available with Series 1800 and 1300 only)
- Custom sizes available
Product Information & Brochures