Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
- Fully welded frame and sash corners assures strength, durability and years for trouble-free service in the home
- Heavy duty locks and operators provide long lasting security and ease of operation
- Folding/nesting handle standard
- 3/4″ insulated glass is standard with many other glazing options
- Casement will open a full 90° for maximum ventilation and easy cleaning from inside of your home. (On units not utilizing egress hardware)
- Heavy duty weatherstripping on frame and sash for protection against air and water infiltration
- Heavy extrusion walls are thicker than most other windows providing better structural integrity
- Available with a J Channel.
- Multi-point locking system locks casement at multiple points for added security
- Integral pre-punched nailing fin for easy and accurate installation
- Patented frame design includes a sloped sill that assures water run-off
- Standard PVC colors include white and tan, with a variety of optional exterior colors
- Available in a variety of window styles and matching Geometric shapes
- Standard egress hinge on smaller windows to meet egress requirements
- Corrosion resistant hardware assures years of trouble free performance
- SuperSpacer® Warm Edge Glass Spacer System
- Capable of meeting Energy Star requirements in all four zones. Your local distributor can help you determine the right product configuration for Energy Star certification.
Download Product Brochure: Casement Awning NC Brochure.pdf