Horizontal sliding windows provide for scenic viewing with the added advantage of comforting ventilation. The Series 8100 Horizontal Slider combines meticulous craftsmanship with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl construction to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings.
- Integrated glide channel for easy sash opening
- Tandem rollers ride easily along friction-free glide channel
- Available in ¼-1/2-1/4 or 1/3- 1/3-1/3 configurations.
- Half Screen
- XO or OX 2-lite configuration (both sashes operate)
- DP 30 Rating (window size 72” x 48”)
Related Product Videos
Available Low-E Glass Packages
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Device/Monitor screen settings may affect color shown. Please refer to actual window sample when selecting colors.
Device/Monitor screen settings may affect color shown. Please refer to actual window sample when selecting colors. Interior and exterior laminates available on white window only. Only use mild, water based household cleaner on painted product and rinse immediately with water. See full cleaning instructions for details. Grid offering limited to 5/8” contoured or SDL on exterior painted windows.
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- Obscure glass
- Double strength glass
- Optional 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured grid and 5⁄8″ or 3⁄4″ flat grid available
- Custom sizes cut on 1⁄8″ width and height
- Charcoal aluminum mesh screen*
- Lifetime glass breakage warranty
- Frame Material: Vinyl (PVC)
- Frame Construction: All-Welded
- Frame Appearance: Beveled
- Jamb Depth: 2.75
- Product Frame: Block
- Sill Design: Pocket
- Structural Performance: DP 30 Rating (window size 72” x 48”)
- Warranty: Transferable, limited lifetime
- Glass Breakage Warranty: Lifetime optional
Manufacturer reserves the right to substitute components as necessary.