Available in 2-and 3-lite styles. The high-performance vinyl frames wipe clean in no time and optional grids come fixed between the glass panes so they never need cleaning. Our thermally fused, welded vinyl frames are engineered to prevent air, water and noise infiltration. Choose any of our Low-E glass options and help lower heating and cooling costs in your home.
- Integrated glide channel for easy sash opening
- Tandem rollers ride easily along friction-free glide channel
- Available in 1/4-1/2-1/4 or 1/3- 1/3-1/3 configurations.
- Extruded Full Screen
- XX 2-lite configuration (both sashes operate)
- DP 50 Rating (window size 72” x 48”)
- A wide variety of rectangular and custom shaped picture windows is also available
Related Product Videos
Available Low-E Glass Packages
Low-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Argon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal efficiency and decrease outside sound levels.
Choose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Device/Monitor screen settings may affect color shown. Please refer to actual window sample when selecting colors.
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
Device/Monitor screen settings may affect color shown. Please refer to actual window sample when selecting colors. Interior and exterior laminates available on white window only. Only use mild, water based household cleaner on painted product and rinse immediately with water. See full cleaning instructions for details. Grid offering limited to 5/8” contoured or SDL on exterior painted windows.
- Low-E Glass
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- Triple-pane, R-5 compliant glass panels
- InsulKor™ multi-cavity foam-filled frame injections
- Nail fin accessory for use in remodeling or new construction applications
- 1 1⁄8″ simulated divided lite (SDL) grid
- 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured, 5⁄8″ or 3⁄4″ flat, 5⁄8″ contoured valance grids available
- Clear View Screen Mesh*
- Heavy Duty Screen Mesh*
- Obscure or double strength glass
- Frame Material: Vinyl (PVC)
- Frame Construction: All-Welded
- Frame Appearance: Beveled
- Jamb Depth: 3.25
- Product Frame: Block with optional fin
- Sill Design: Pocket
- Structural Performance: DP 50 (size tested 72″ x 48″)
- Warranty: Transferable, limited lifetime
- Glass Breakage Warranty: Lifetime Standard
Manufacturer reserves the right to substitute components as necessary.