Premium enhancements are standard features and we offer an array of options for cosmetic, thermal and functional upgrades. Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning and maintenance. The high-performance vinyl frames wipe clean in no time and optional grids come fixed between the glass panes so they never need cleaning. Our thermally fused, welded vinyl frames are engineered to prevent air, water and noise infiltration.
- Low-E glass with insulating argon gas yields outstanding thermal efficiency
- Exclusive InsulKor™ polyurethane fiberglass enriched sash
- DP 60 rating (window size tested 36” x 74”)
- Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty ensures the longevity of your windows
- Industry leading .08 cfm/ft air infiltration rating
- Extruded full screen
- 3/4” Constant Force Balance offers incredibly easy sash mobility
- External Accessory Groove accommodates nail fin option
- Transferable, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Related Product Videos
Available Low-E Glass Packages
Low-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Argon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal efficiency and decrease outside sound levels.
Choose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Device/Monitor screen settings may affect color shown. Please refer to actual window sample when selecting colors.
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
Device/Monitor screen settings may affect color shown. Please refer to actual window sample when selecting colors. Interior and exterior laminates available on white window only. Only use mild, water based household cleaner on painted product and rinse immediately with water. See full cleaning instructions for details. Grid offering limited to 5/8” contoured or SDL on exterior painted windows.
- Low-E Glass
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) to prevent falling from a window (factory applied)
- Triple-pane, R-5 compliant glass panels
- InsulKor™ multi-cavity foam-filled frame injections
- Nail fin accessory for use in remodeling or new construction applications
- 1-1⁄8″ simulated divided lite (SDL) grid
- 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured, 5⁄8″ or 3⁄4″ flat, 5⁄8″ contoured valance grids available
- Clear View Screen Mesh*
- Heavy Duty Screen Mesh*
- Obscure or double-strength glass
- Factory mulling of twins and triples
- Frame Material: Vinyl (PVC)
- Frame Construction: All-Welded
- Frame Appearance: Beveled
- Jamb Depth: 3.25
- Product Frame: Block with optional fin
- Sill Design: Sloped
- Structural Performance: DP 60 (size tested 36″ x 74″)
- Warranty: Transferable, limited lifetime
- Glass Breakage Warranty: Lifetime Standard
Manufacturer reserves the right to substitute components as necessary.